TELCO, except for its integrated hydraulic elevators, also provides the hydraulic set separately, consisting of the piston, the power unit, the suspension frame, the driving ropes and scaling.
Advantages - Features of TELCO hydraulic set:
Car frame for Hydraulic Lifts
- Type HFR4 1800
- Minimum shaft depth: 400mm
- Minimum last floor height: 2700mm
- Type HFR4 2800
- Minimum shaft depth: 500mm
- Minimum last floor height: 3000mm
- Advantages of TELCO car frames Hydraulic Lifts
- Easy and fast installation.
- Flawless finish, constructed with a minimum number of welds and epoxy painted.
- Studied and designed using the finite element method for maximum resistance at the minimum cost.
- GMV type 1008/1008SL
- Immersion Reduction
- Smaller outer piston diameter
- Smaller amount of oil required
- Maximum operating pressure 45 bar
- GMV with 3010 valve block and SOFT STOP system
- The SOFT STOP system offers
- Supreme comfort at the end of the ascent.
- Reduction of noise during acceleration and deceleration.